Friday, August 22, 2014

like a strong cup of coffee

I came across the top photos above of gorgeous doors in the old part of Stockholm Sweden called Gamla Stan. I wanted to share these and then as I walked around SF running errands downtown I stopped in at Cask to peruse their extensive selection of artisanal and hand-crafted wines, spirits, and cocktail provisions. I passed this quaint shop that's by appointment only that appears to sell fine coffee equipment. I was lucky enough to catch the owner as he opened the door for a patron and he shared a little bit about this tile mosaic outside his store entrance. Now that I'm looking at it again.... it looks a lot like the first cappuccino steamer at Tosca that was the first steamer on the west coast. Either way it's a charming piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment